AIHC strives to provide extensive information so you can make an informed decision prior to registration, applying for membership or renewing your annual membership. If you have questions, please CONTACT US prior to payment as all sales are final. For a full list of course offerings with detailed course information click here and view our Course Information Packets.
What if I Change My Mind After Registration and/or Payment?
A refund is not available. However, you may opt to request a credit voucher. The amount of the credit voucher is equal to the amount paid minus a $35 administrative fee and the cost of any course textbooks ordered through the AIHC distributor and shipped to you. Textbooks associated with the course and ordered through our distributor cannot be returned and the cost is non-refundable.
ELearn Courses - If you change your mind after purchasing an eLearn course, you have five (5) business days from the date payment was made to notify us. If you do not contact AIHC within 5 business days from the date of payment, there is no refund and you are not eligible for a credit voucher. If you have accessed course information, no credit voucher is available
Camps or Live Webinars - If you cancel at least one week prior to the camp or live webinar, you may opt to request a credit voucher.
AIHC Credit Voucher Terms and Restrictions:
- Have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash;
- Are issued to the party originally paying for your registration (cannot be transferred) and expire in 30 days;
- Can only be used once (if the full amount is not used the remaining amount is forfeited);
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen;
- Can be used toward tuition for another course, webinar or toward your next membership renewal fee;
- Must accompany faxed or mailed course registration within 30 days or by the expiration date;
- Additional restrictions may apply, please reference information related to any voucher issued to you.
Corporate Training - AIHC Corporate Training contracts include a non-refundable deposit to retain dates of service. Please refer to the individual Letter of Understanding for details.