Course Tuition Is
$625 $425 (Members Pay $595 $395) and Includes:
- Access to a Qualified Online Instructor If and When You Need Help: One-on-one assistance is available upon request.
- Access to the Online Training Page and Additional Training Materials.
- Online Quizzes, Online Coding Exercises, On-Demand Webinars, and PowerPoint Slides.
- Hard Copy Course Textbook: This textbook is shipped to you.
- Temporary AIHC Membership for the Length of the Course: Temporary AIHC Membership begins on the first day of your course.
- Five (5) Practice Exams: Exams are divided by skill category or domain to strengthen specific weak areas.
Need Coding Books?
Coding books are not included in the course tuition. If you do not have access to the following coding books CLICK HERE to order at a discounted rate.
- 2020 AMA CPT Professional Edition
- 2020 Optum HCPCS Level II Expert
- 2020 AMA ICD-10-CM
Practice Exam Domains
Practice Exam 1: Medical Terminology and Abbreviations
Practice Exam 2: Compliance
Practice Exam 3: Diagnosis Coding
Practice Exam 4: Procedure Coding - Modifiers, E&M, Anesthesia, Radiology, Lab, and Medicine
Practice Exam 5: Procedure Coding - Surgery
Earn 18 AIHC Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance for AIHC Certified Professionals. These continuing education units may be applied towards the Core Category CEU Renewal Requirements for the following AIHC credentials: CHA, CIFHA, OHCC, CHBS, CMDP, and ICDCT-CM.
Computer Requirements and Time Limits
To successfully complete this online course, you will need high-speed internet access, email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Reader. You must complete this course within six (6) months of your enrollment date. *
This course is on-demand. You can access your course information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by logging into the AIHC website. There are no scheduled classes to attend. However, qualified coding instructors will be providing periodic YouTube videos, Facebook Live Events, and other optional interactive sessions during your training. *Work at the pace you need based on when you are planning to take your AHIMA or AAPC coding certification exam.
The course curriculum is designed for individuals learning outpatient medical coding and as a review for experienced coders who are scheduling a CPC or CCS-P Certification Exam within the next year.
View a Detailed Course Topic List.
How to Register
Medical Office Coding Course (Does Not Include Coding Books)
Non-Members: Pay $425
AIHC Members: Pay $395
Register Via Mail or Fax - Click Here for the Special Promotion Pricing form
Complete and mail or fax it to the AIHC Office:
5000 Gateway Drive, Suite 202
Medina, Ohio 44256