webinar covers what Executives, HIPAA Compliance Officers, and
Corporate Compliance officers need to know about risk and
cybersecurity. It covers: cybercrime and cyberattack
statistics, why criminals are targeting health data, what criminals do with stolen data, cybersecurity and HIPAA - HITECH, the cost of a data breach, and cyber preparedness.
For additional course information, Download the Information Packet.
To purchase this webinar:
1. Click on Add to Cart in the module to the right.
2. Be sure that the Qty field is set at "1".
3. In the Order Notes field - You must enter the
first and last name of the individual being registered followed by their
email address. (This will be used to provide access to the webinar
For example, if you are registering Jane Doe for this training, please enter her information as "Jane Doe email@example.com"
4. Click on Checkout.
5. Fill in your billing address and payment information.
6. Click on Place Order.
allow 1 to 2 business days for the Registration Department to process
your purchase and provide you with access to this webinar. To ensure that you
receive emails about how to access this webinar, please add the following
email addresses to your contact list -
- RegistrationDepartment@aihc-assn.org (you will receive a Welcome email from this address with instructions on how to proceed with your training)
- "Admin User" firstname.lastname@example.org (login information will come from this email with the SUBJECT LINE: AIHC Exams: New user account)
For assistance, please call 330-241-5635 and select Option #2 for Registrations or Option #6 for the Help Desk.