This 3-part program discusses how to become and stay compliant in the Revenue Cycle Management department. It covers: medical ID theft, embezzlement, billing compliance, claims review, fraud & abuse penalties, codes of ethics, claim denials, and appeals management.
For additional information about this webinar series, visit our Webinars page.
To purchase this webinar series:
1. Click on Add to Cart in the module to the right.
2. Be sure that the Qty field is set at "1."
3. In the Order Notes field - Enter the first and last name of the individual who will gain access to this webinar series followed by their email address. (This will be used to provide access to the webinar series).
For example, if you are registering Jane Doe for this training, please enter her information as "Jane Doe firstname.lastname@example.org"
4. Click on Checkout.
5. Fill in your billing address and payment information.
6. Click on Place Order.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the Registration Department to process your purchase and provide you with access to this webinar series. To ensure that you receive emails about how to access this webinar series, please add the following email addresses to your contact list -
- RegistrationDepartment@aihc-assn.org (you will receive a Welcome email from this address with instructions on how to proceed with your training)
- "Admin User" email@example.com (login information will come from this email with the SUBJECT LINE: AIHC Exams: New user account)
For assistance, please call 330-241-5635 and select Option #2 for Registrations or Option #6 for the Help Desk.